Our Travels

April 7, 2011

Big Americans

Things I've found in the grocery store...

Hmmm, what kind of pizza should we get tonight?  I know how about an American pizza with corn on it... 
I bought the pizza purely because of the name, blog material you know, and the pizza wasn't very big.  Doesn't the world know that Americans SUPERSIZE everything??

 Hmmmm... what kind of bread to buy?  This one is actually a tough one because as crazy as it sounds nice soft sliced bread is hard to find, and if you do find some "toast bread" the packaging is terrible so you can't retie the bag shut.  The "American super sandwich" bread has a normal bread bag, which is why I buy it.  Whole wheat bread is even harder to find... sliced that is.

1 comment:

Laura Olson said...

Too, too funny. I love hearing about the cultural differences, and I love that all the packaging is red, white, and blue! :)