Our Travels

July 31, 2008

Shower fascination

Keenan has new fascination with the shower. He loves opening and closing the door... particularly when one of us is trying to shower. Its a little hard trying to shower with one hand trying to keep the door closed while Keenan is trying to get in. However yesterday Keenan crawled insided and was having a ball making goofy faces. See for yourself!












5 comments:

Jami said...

Those pictures crack me up. Aren't kids great? 30% of the time they are so dang cute that it keeps you from strangling them the other 70% of the time. (The percentages naturally vary by day and kid...)

Christy said...

Cade is finally getting over his shower fascination. He used to want to be shut in the shower and he would play in there for a long time. If you opened the door he would get mad and want it shut again. Keenan produced some pretty good faces. Did you hear Salicia had her baby Tuesday morning? 7lbs by c section?

Wynne Jennine said...

Awesome job on the pix, Jess! HE is such a cute little stinker and I can't get over how much he reminds me of little you!

Deb said...

Hey, that is a neat shower! Grandpa said he would have been tempted to turn the shower on while he was making all those cute faces. Mom

Corinne said...

What a little ham!! Thats awesome...