Our Travels

September 6, 2015

Rock'n'Roll DC half marathon

Back in March I did the "Rock n Roll DC" half marathon with a few of my coworkers.  It was a hard winter to train in as it snowed a lot and was cold but we got it done.  Race day was pouring rain :(  Well actually it was sprinkling in the early morning while we had our ponchos on but by mile 4 I ditched it because I was hot.  After that it poured and poured.  My feet were sloshy.  I felt fine while I was running but the second I crossed the finished line and stopped I was cold!  I missed PR'ing by 30 seconds- ugh!!!  Thankfully I brought dry and changed into those in the beer tent.

 My co-worker Amy and I before the race
 downtown DC in the weeee hours of the morning- pre-race.

Our team- representing Austin-Weston Cosmetic Center.  

No comments: