Our Travels

March 25, 2011

Keenan at school

Keenan's teacher sent me a bunch of pictures and they were just too cute not to share.  She sent them to me because I'm always worried about how Keenan is fitting in since he is the only English speaker.  She tells me that his Slovene is improving quite a bit.



 Party time!  Note the boys in their (manly) tights.
Checking out a birds nest.

 Art time.  I think its pretty brave of his teachers to let that many 3 and 4 years olds have paint at the same time. I think there are 17 kids in his class and 2 teachers.

 The road carpet is a huge hit with the boys.
 The parents were invited one night to do arts and crafts with the kids.  At this table they were making hats.
 Uh oh, getting a little close for preschool!
 A visit from Santa Claus
 More playing with cars and trucks.

No comments: