Our Travels

August 23, 2012

Playing outside


Yay, Eric made it back to Tunisia a couple of days ago!  Keenan was super excited and made him a "Welcome home" picture and taped it on the door so he could see that first.  I'm very happy to have my husband back and to have a little bit of help in the evenings :)    It's been so hot and muggy here that it's been hard to ride the bikes outside during the day so this has been our after dinner routine.  It's still hot but not quite as bad. 


 Van is getting the hang of pedaling but prefers someone to "push, PUSH" him. 


 This is our little common courtyard that we share.  It's about to get a whole lot noisier, we have a neighbor coming with two boys ages 5 and 7!  I feel like we totally lucked out since we have a 2 year on one side of us, also named Van, and now on the other side of us we'll have a 5 and 7 year old.  Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Keenan and the other 5 year old will be in the same kindergarten class.  I'm also happy that Keenan will have a few other kids to kids the bus with.  School starts on Monday, still can't believe I have a kid old enough for school. 

No comments: