Our Travels

October 11, 2012

Hiding spot

Van has been having a lot of fun exploring Gramma and Grampa's house.  The drawer in the bathroom with all the lipsticks and chapsticks proved to be very entertaining, he even did a little lipstick art on the bathroom cabinets.   The drawers in the desk also offer a lot of fun little items like stamps, white out...  

  One afternoon Van had been going outside, back inside, outside...  well I thought he was outside so I went to go check on him and couldn't find him.  I searched all over and even started to panic just a bit.  My dad was yelling for him inside and I outside...little stinker was hiding under the desk!  Now it's his go to place if I'm chasing him or just trying to get him.  Here he had grabbed some sidewalk chalk and when I told him he had to go outside he let out a shriek and hid.  



1 comment: