Our Travels

May 1, 2008

Under the weather

It's been raining for most of the week and surprise when its not raining has been more on the grey side. This morning when I looked out the window it was so foggy, all I could see was a white wall. Both Keenan and I have been sick with some sort of stomach bug... and Carter (my oldest sister's daughter) is not even here to blame! Anyhow Keenan must have been feeling pretty bad, he spent most of the day whimpering and just wanted to be held. He doesn't like to snuggle much anymore, he just has too many things to get into. So I took advantage and curled up on the couch with him and took a nap. When we woke up my shirt was covered in drool but, better drool then a number of other body fluids! I just feel so helpless when he's sick. :(

1 comment:

Laura Olson said...

Aww. Hope you are both feeling better soon!