Our Travels

March 12, 2009

Play area fun


Tuesday, Toddler Group was cancelled at the last minute so my friend and I decided to go to the Bolshovick Mall where they have a nice play area. This outing was much needed as Keenan has a lot of energy to burn off and the weather has not been the best. Upon arriving Keenan immediately went to work running around.

Peek-a-boo!It's a very nice enclosed playground. Keenan was having lots of fun checking everything out, including the lockers...


Then he spotted the "Auto's" just outside of the play area. I gave in to his pleads of "Auto, Auto, AUTO" and let him have a ride, and then another one, and another one...



Keenan seemed to be in pure bliss, when the "auto" would stop moving he'd look at me with a slight panic and say "uh, oh!" and try pushing all the buttons to get it moving again. He especially like the merry-go-round ride where he rode a choo choo.

Yes, it was extremely hard to leave this area. Leaving meant me dragging a mid-tantrum throwing toddler up the escalator only to return a few minutes later when we all realized the food court was near the play areas. Lunch consisted of Keenan scarfing down as much as he could in 2 minutes then me dragging him back to the table every few minutes so I could eat.

All in all it was a fun outing.

1 comment:

mom said...

Looks like he had a great time. He is so big, I beleive it. Can't wait to see him. Love, Louise