Our Travels

June 2, 2009

The rest of our Montana trip

At Brianne and Ciara's graduation party we managed to get everyone together to get a family picture. I can't believe those two are old enough to graduate, I used to babysit them all the time was I was around 13.

Our family has grown a lot the past few years.
Before we left we made one more trip into Billings for one last shopping trip and then met Gramma Pat for lunch.

Our time in the states went by way too quickly, before we knew it it was time to say our good-byes. We had a dinner at my parents house with my brother and one sister plus their families on our last night in the states.

Keenan and Cade showing off their cowboy hats
Clint and Everett
Four generations, each with a different color of hair.
Gramma Betty and Keenan
Our trip went by fast but we had a lot of fun and were very thankful to get to see so much of our friends and family.

No comments: