Our Travels

September 6, 2010

Keeping me busy


I'm still adjusting to life with two kids, they manage to keep me on my toes.  Thankfully Van likes to watch Keenan play so he gets to do a lot of tummy time in the living room by his big brother.  Keenan decided to read him a book.

I caught Keenan upstairs the other day in Van's room with my breast pump on his chest.  I asked him what he was doing, he explained to me that he was helping me get Van some milk because he's always so hungry.  We had a little conversation about mommies and milk but it didn't stop Keenan from pretending.  Here is is pretend breast pump...


Everytime I get the camera out to try and take a few pictures of Van... Keenan makes sure he's in the picture too.  I have to be quick if I want one of just Van
I know the pictures don't show it but Van really is a happy smiley baby.  He greets me every morning and even in the middle of the night with big smiles.  He's quite the morning baby.  This morning we listened to Van talk away to himself with happy squeals for quite awhile before I went in to get him.  He's a very LOUD child, always grunting, shrieking, laughing... but mostly happy sounds!

No comments: