Our Travels

April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday we took the boys to an Easter Egg hunt at the Ambassador's house... uhm I'm pretty sure we need to switch him houses.  His view of the Mediterranean is amazing!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the view... I'm completely slacking on my picture taking.  There was an Easter bunny for picture taking, only Keenan would pose.

 My boys... one with better lighting and one where you can see Van's face then even one of me.  I need to remember to make sure someone else takes a picture of ALL of us... next time.  Just behind Eric is the water.



 Van's idea of Easter egg hunting was to find an egg, eat the contents then go on to the next one.  It's a good thing there was a 7 egg limit per kid so he still got just as much as every other kid.

They didn't have baskets so we improvised with bags that usually are reserved for carrying their cars. Yes, I am that mom who dresses her kids alike.  Not totally matching but close. I thought they looked cute...

 Eric tossed Van at the Easter bunny, this is the one and only picture we were able to get.

 So far I'm loving having a nanny, I've even gotten out of the house a few times by myself!  One of the other ladies here took me to the fruit/veggie market plus a few other places the other day and I forgot how refreshing it is to shop without the constant whining and screaming of two kids who do NOT want to dragged along.  Yesterday I was able to go to the gym then to the grocery store all by myself while the kids stayed home and played!  Amazing!  Soon my day's of leisure will end and I will start back into the work force.

No comments: